Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Interesting observation....

I have been working on a system to better slice 'n dice my cans as well as a support to help improve the process of joining cans with these bands. Doing so had led me to the discovery that at least half the cans I had set aside had the same small dimple where I had the previously mentioned pinhole leak. I have done a better job of can selection by restricting the cans to non-dimpled versions.

Some of the cans will still be used for bands. By using a wood dowel I can work out some of the minor indentations but still, I'll try to limit the use of cans that are not in the best of shape, so to speak.

With many issues cropping up in December, work has been slow but it has been cold in that lab as well. Now if the sun were out and the collector was working, and I could cut a ventilation hole into the side of my house..................

No comments:

Post a Comment